Almost makes me want a new profession. Look at this ish! Believe it or not, this is only the workout gear. And only the half of it. #lululemon would have to come out with different colored skirts, high-waist stretch leggings, and brightly colored wild bras, but maybe you'd think they could do it less often? I'm just sayin' ...
1. I sort by color and delicacy.
2. I use Tide. I could use off-brands, but if I did and it messed up any of my clothes, well, let's just say that's not a risk I'm willing to take.
3. I don't use fabric softener on my workout gear (lulu's orders).
4. I soak stains in a little secret dash of magic called Soilove (found in a green bottle at the .99 cents store!).
5. I air dry all of my clothes workout or not.
The collective art~mess all over = I will apologetically tell you in any first to second week of the month that I am oh-so-very sorry for the colorful piles of dirty clothes sprawled across the floor and living space, but if you visit me at the same time next month, you'll see the same thing.
I think there's a love and hate relationship going on with my laundry. We're definitely in the throws. I may be losing.